Please be respectful.
Don't be neglectful.
Always act casual.
Tell me I'm beautiful.
Remember, I'm sensitive.
Know that I need to live.
Learn how to forgive.
Do you really need a motive?
Make sure you hold me tight.
Help me get through a fight.
Poems of love I will write.
About our love and our plight.
Oh, please remember never to leave.
Where ever you go I will belive.
Either day or noon or eve.
Neither of us have become naive.
I can be a tired person.
Out my window, I will backon.
On your love I will be drunken.
Our tale a mystery, not a fiction.
Late at night I may see.
The river of life go steadily.
It may be quiet, it may be noisy.
Mabye light, mabye heavy.
If, once, I fell, would you pick me up?
On a mare you would gallop.
Through a land only of suryp.
Instead of knights, you'de send bishops.
Now, I'm ready to sleep away.
Night has arrived, no longer day.
All laws of love I now will obey.
With you now I happily lay.
No comments:
Post a Comment