Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Expression Of Love ( in song form )

Verse 1
I was profoundly lost
But, at what infinite cost
I was formerly hidden
Now my sorrows ridden

I am what you call glad
But, somehow unbarebly sad
I am sure of one thing
You are why I sing

Chorus
Prince Charming
Come and save me
Do no harming
Don't enslave me
If you are true
Keep it that way
If you feel blue
Come down my way

Verse 2
I was brutely sound
Sleeping, hoping to be found
I was scilently slain
And felt unthinkable pain

I am suddenly awaken
Imballence has now been shaken
I am irrevocably loved
Being held beats being shoved

Repeat Chorus

Bridge

The path might take awhile
But, I'm sure its worth it
Laws of love can't be defiled
The puzzle pieces will fit
And I'm sure you have your doutes
Everyone gets them sometimes
Please, do choose the right route
Fill my heart with words and rhymes

Revised Chorus

Prince charming
You have saved me
There's no harming
No enslaving
Yes, you are true
Keep it that way
You won't feel blue
Because you're here to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment